Background

Pages

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Homemade Potato Chips

This morning when I woke up and started to have breakfast I saw some things that looked like small bite-sized potato chips sitting on a plate. I wondered what they were. After I finished eating my mom told me that they were tiny bite-sized potato chips. I tried one and yes, as you might think, they were delicious. I could fit one on my tongue and eat it without choking.If you need a tasty recipe use this.

 Potato Chips
1 small potato
 1 sharp knife

Get out a plate. Spray it with non-stick spray.
Put the small potato on the plate and chop it up
very thin. Then you lay them out in a single layer
so they don't over-lap. Put them in the microwave
for 5 minutes. Take them out after the 5 minutes.
Do they have a tiny little brown spot on them? If
not put them in for 30 more seconds until you see
one.

2 comments:

  1. So yummy! Let's do this for activity days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made some this morning, but I added some salt this time. It burnt a little bit though, and tasted burnt to. Oh well, I will not give up!

    ReplyDelete