Background

Pages

Monday, June 16, 2014

Healthy foods

I know, I know. We have had, well, too many desserts and treats. Today I will show you delicious foods and perhaps a healthy treat. Okay, first off we have some veggies with a yummy dip. I love veggies with lots of different salad dressings and dips.  That it one of my favorite foods. It's healthy and delicious. Yes yes! Okay, next we have delicious salmon cakes. I like salmon cakes a lot. I looooove the salmon cakes my mom makes. There is one secret to any delicious foods. Add 2 special pinches of love and your tastebuds will be in heaven. Yes yes yes. Oopsy. I mean yum yum yum! Have a good day!



PS here is the treat. Yum!

2 comments:

  1. I loveeeeeeeeee your extra tip on " Add 2 special pinches of love and your tastebuds will be in heaven" That is truly a most perfect tip*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yah.

      PS Add 100 pinches of love and your whole mouth will feel loved.

      Delete